Tuesday 4 July 2017

An Evaulation of the Ben and Jerry's Rebranding advert

During the course of the development of the advert we went through several different scenarios which would portray Ben and Jerry's as a Universal and healthy Ice cream product however not being able to settle on a solid concept was one of the hardships of developing the advert. The many ups and downs from he project came from (in my personal opinion) the group not being able to settle.
While I feel I got along well with Amy and Joel and would happily work with them again I feel my contributions and work didn't help the group much during the production of the advert.

As a whole I believe the advert was successful and gives the right message to the targeted audience however we could thoroughly improve on the core idea with other elements put into the advert, I mean things such as positive information or even healthy imagery which would further improve the brand image and sales of Ben and Jerry's.

My part in the production of the advert was mainly filming and voice acting, I didn't participate in any acting as the concept we had didn't require any more actors than the initial two, if we have more actors we would of had to reimagine the advert entirely to a new narrative.

I found this project to be enjoyable but difficult as this was my introduction to Amy and Joel which made the start of the project slightly challenging.

No comments:

Post a Comment