Friday 23 June 2017

My role in our DepicT! submission evaluation

During the development of our 90 second DepicT submission I feel I underachieved what I set out to do however I feel that our group while at times had conflict we worked very well to finish the submission. During my parts in the production I don't feel like I did well because the group would sometimes switch from laidback to serious and while this was nice for a change of pace occasionally it would mess up filming as me and other members would be either laughing or unfocused I don't think it was the groups fault because this is the first time we've worked together and introductions had to be done quickly rather than getting to know each other so I feel like a few people especially me tripped over others.

Overall I feel like I could of improved what I did because while I acted in a fair amount of scenes I didn't do much editing and that will be my goal next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment