Wednesday 5 October 2016

Induction Assignment Reflection

This video is titled Change of hands and has no dialogue, the goal was to create a piece of work showing different shots such as; Extreme close-ups, Point of View shots, establishing shots, match on action shots and even short reverse shots. I think this project went quite well because of my group, Samuel did a great job filming and Callum and Sam also did a great job acting although while recording I believe we may have looked at the camera during paning shots a few times and as a bit of personal criticism I think I messed up a few times before I could get the hand of it, being in the first shot was quite difficult as I wasn't sure if I went over the top speeding up my pace in the first few shots. I'm a bit worried the piece was too long but overall I think we made a good piece of media.

No comments:

Post a Comment